Saturday, March 24, 2012

A walk through the old quarter

I never get tired of full skirts!! They are quietly conquering more and more space in my wardrobe, I just can't help it! This a comfortable outfit I wore for a walk with a friend, before going to class. We got lost into the quaint and hectic streets of Raval and Barri Gòtic (Gothic Quarter) in Barcelona.

This post is actually a sneak peek of what is about to come. The jumper I'm wearing will be the small DIY of next week, inspired by Burberry Prorsum. But there will also be a big big big DIY! It's a very special project I've been obsessed with since I started this blogger adventure. Finding the supplies was difficult, but the process was a real odyssey. Can't wait to show you! Have a nice Weekend!

Jumper: DIY inspired by Burberry Prorsum
Bag and shoes: Bimba & Lola
Skirt: Romwe

1 comment:

  1. How cute are YOU, my dear! I love this look, and you are just ADORABLE!!! So glad I stopped by. :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...