Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DIY Tutorial: a transparent bag with interchangeable design

Here we go with our mutant bag tutorial. This transparent bag can become any color in the world. It has a pocket inside that allows you to put pictures, drawings or whatever you want. As I told you in my last post, I used a watercolor butterfly pattern I did myself, and also Hermès Jigè Patterns. This is going to be super easy so I hope you guys like it and Dare to DIY it ;)

Supplies
_ A clear PVC sheet: It shouldn't be too thick, mine is 0,3 mm. 
_ Wool, or a thin string, leather lace...
Wool needle 
_ Felt tipped pen and scissors
_ A magnetic bag closure


I painted this pattern when I was in high school, with watercolors. You can make your own or, if you like this, you can download this one at the end of this post.
I also started making my own design for this bag, but with plastered arm I can't even hold a pencil! I'll finish it as soon as I can paint again :)

DOWNLOADS
Download Butterfly Print* Just for personal use, if you want to use it for another purpose, please ask me - info@daretodiy.com

6 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic!!! great idea.
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your blog via http://truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/ and I've scrolled through all your posts. Gorgeous pictures and great DIYs. I also love the way you've done graphics and collages, they look great. I think you will go far - go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so clever!!

    xoxo,
    http://noragsformags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta!!!! Me tengo que hacer uno!!

    http://decorathe.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Numerous makers likewise deliver corrosive free, static free, and build up free perfectly plastic bags for sale so they can be utilized as a part of doctor's facilities and research facilities to store things without dread of defilement.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...