Saturday, April 27, 2013

DIY Project: Ice cream top

Hi everyone!
This week I'm going to shelve my sewing machine and my brave DIYs. I do recognize that cutting off a brand new garment might be a little bit scary... So today I'm going back to textile paint, which is one of my favorite DIY supplies. At first I thought of making this project over a long sleeve sweater, but I think this knitted top will be more useful during the next few months. As you guys can see, I followed the pattern of three-phased color block, but I used shinier palette. Here's the video-tutorial, it's in Spanish (again) because 70% of my readers are Spanish speakers. If any of you guys know how to easily add subtitles to YouTube videos please let me know!
I think this is one of the easiest projects I've ever done in this blog. Hope you guys dare with this!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. perfect diy ! colour <3

    lifetoastylized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea ;)
    I will try to do this !

    http://letmeloveyou1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful

    http://ccchinachic.com/products/fashion/fashion-jewelry/c-126/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...