Monday, October 21, 2013

Customize your denim shirt: change the collar!


Lee esto en espaƱol

Hello my dear DIYers!!

A few days ago, when I published an inspirational post about shirts with contrasting collars, opinions were very diverse. Some of you guys thought it was a little bit too much, or didn't like to wear shirts, and some of you guys loved it. Therefore I tried to bring these opinions closer together by using a denim shirt on this DIY. Why? A denim shirt is one of those garments that everyone should have. They look great on any outfit and they're so easy to wear, as they can fit any style.

To achieve a professional result on this project, the best option would be to create a new collar. But you need to have good patternmaking skills to do that... I decided to make it as simple as possible, even though I didn't want to give up a good result. In the end, I think this project works really well and it's quite accessible, even for beginners. And I love the way it came out! I encourage you to try it, because it's much easier than it seems. Hope you like the video!!





What do you think? Would you dare to do this yourself?  How would you wear this kind of shirt? What kind of print would you chose? 

xxx

 Compartir en Topic

1 comment:

  1. They look great on any outfit and they're so easy to wear as they can fit any style. Thanks for sharing this blog. Now it's time to avail Custom Kraft Boxes for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...